Get my motivational e-book,
Reach Past Your Limits

Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Are you in? Updated ways to follow The Ink!

NFL Week 5, College Picks

money

I stunk it up with picks last week going 0-3 for -$45. Miami (FL) should have lost outright (a bad call saved them), Ole Miss couldn’t move the ball and did lose, and Michigan coughed up the cover.

Here are my picks this week:

Baltimore -2.5 (-110) at Cincinnati for $25 to win $22.75: The Ravens pounded the Bills, should have pounded the Cowboys, and were a big toe from taking the Chiefs to OT. And the Bengals are struggling.

Washington -3.5 (-105) vs. Cleveland for $15 to win $14.40: I don’t love the “hook,” but the Commanders offense is hot and the Browns lost two straight to the Giants and Raiders.

Alabama -22.5 (-112) at Vanderbilt for $15 to win $13.50: The Tide rolled Georgia for a half, and held on for dear life in the second half. I don’t think Vandy poses the same threat.

Tennessee -14 (-105) at Arkansas for $15 to win 14.40: Mostly a gut call on this one. The Vols put up big numbers against lesser competition; I’m hoping they cover two touchdowns versus a 3-2 Razorback squad.

Comments

Popular Posts