Get my motivational e-book,
Reach Past Your Limits

Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Are you in? Updated ways to follow The Ink!

NFL Week 4, College Football Picks

money

I got back on the winning side last week with a 3-2 record for +$10.95. For a third straight week, I was on the positive side of the ledger in college football. A sloppy first half by Notre Dame cost me, but Tennessee and Miami (FL) covered, putting me at 2-1 for +12.45. Once again, I lost my pick on the Eagles game as Philadelphia won. I’m now 0-3 picking Eagles games! Kansas City covered, however, giving me a 1-1 split in the NFL for -$1.50. For the football season – college and pro – I’m now 10-7 for +$21.95. If I’d stayed away from Philly, I might be doing something worth talkin’ about. And, yes, I know about ifs and buts.

I like some games in college this week, so let’s jump in:

Miami (FL) -17.5 (-110) vs. Virginia Tech for $15 to win $13.65: The Hurricanes are simply better. This game is tonight!

Ole Miss -16.5 (-110) vs. Kentucky for $15 to win $13.65: I know the Wildcats almost beat Georgia, and the Rebels havent played anybody. I still think the Rebels offense will be too much for Kentucky.

Michigan -10 (-117) vs. Minnesota for $15 to win $12.90: I just think the Wolverines will pound the Gophers with their running game.

I’m posting as early as I could because of the Friday night game, and I don’t like a single game in the NFL right now. If that changes, I’ll post again over the weekend . . . or possibly on our new social media pages. See the links at the top of the page to follow (and let me know if you see my posts in your feed!).

Not much going on in the comments section lately. Share your picks if you have any!

Comments

Popular Posts