Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NBA Finals Matchup Pick 2024

I’ve laid off the NBA Playoffs so far as I simply didn’t have a feel for it nor like any of the first round series odds. Today, I’m finally diving in with a pick on the two teams who I think will meet in the Finals.

basketball
In what might be called a “boring” pick from some of my favorite commenters, I took the Denver Nuggets and the Boston Celtics to play for the NBA Championship in the Finals at +158 for $100 to win $157.85. (As I’ve said previously, I have no idea why odds like +158 becomes $157.85 on a $100 wager.)

Technically, this is a parlay bet of Boston winning the Eastern Conference at -286 and Denver winning the Western Conference at -110.

Both teams have injury issues, but I don’t think they are major concerns. In fact, future injuries over the next two rounds are my biggest fear with this pick. I haven’t watched a ton of the NBA this season, but from what I’ve seen in the playoffs, I don’t see a major threat to either team.

As always, your picks and thoughts are welcome in the comments. I may have another pick of my own today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾