Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Playoff Picks

My readers / commenters deserve ALL the credit for my picks ending up at +$15 last week. I went 1-2, winning with only the Bucs, who Angry Mike was on as a lock, and JZ liked them as well. I’ll admit, I was leaning the other way, and those guys swayed me.

football

I actually probably went too big last week, putting $100 on the Cowboys and the money line with the Bucs. (And, of course, I lost a parlay throwing in the Packers, because losing parlays is apparently what I do. Unbelievable!) Don’t bet grumpy!

I’ve said it all season, ladies and gentlemen. These posts are about having some fun, putting thoughts on games out there, and trying to beat the books together. I’m no expert . . . if anyone tells you they are, they’re lying . . . and I love hearing from readers looking to join the conversation – on these posts and all my posts. (Especially when I make money listening to you!!) In fact, my last post, Fire Sirianni?, has generated some debate  feel free to add your two cents!

This week I’m very interested in teasing San Francisco and Baltimore, which are both 9.5-point favorites. And Angry Mike has already checked in, texting me that Detroit is a lock at -6 (earlier in the week). He said he would go with it up to -7.5. This morning, I saw it at -6.5. He’ll rip me . . . because that’s what he does . . . but -7.5 always makes me nervous.

What d’ya got?? Let me know in the comments, and I’ll have my official picks in there later today or tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾