Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Week 10, College Football Picks

The week I take Michigan +215 to win the NCAAF title, the media starts talking about the Wolverines getting shutdown for the season in the sign stealing scandal. That would pretty much sum up my 2023.

footballI’ve been watching two spreads all week. Michigan and the Ravens both started at -5. One went up and one went down. On Thursday, I grabbed the Ravens at -6.5 versus the Browns for $25.00 to win $23.25. Michigan actually went down to -4.5 and seems to have leveled off. To be honest, I don’t understand that spread at all. I understand Michigan hasn’t played anybody, and I was on the Penn State bandwagon for a good while. But PSU has only really played one good team, Ohio State, and lost. It’s 2 o’clock as I write, and there’s still talk of Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh getting suspended for this game. I don’t think it matters, but I am going to wait to make the pick. I think they roll Penn State either way.

The way I’ve been picking, Cleveland and Happy Valley should be ecstatic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾