Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Quinn’s Quickies: Eloquent Phillies Fans and the Best Reason Ever to be an Eagles Fan

Its been a busy week doing an article for my other blog, but I got two great videos for Quinns Quickies. The first is from Jimmy Kimmel showing some eloquent Phillies fans after their season ended abruptly. I cant say I agree with everything they say, but I share their emotions for the results. The second video is from ESPN and may be the best damn reason ever for me to go back to being an Eagles fan. It details how Princess Diana became a quasi-fan. Lets just say, I was a fan of Princess Di. Oooh, was I fan!

Phillies Fans
(Video should start at about 9:38 mark for Phillies portion)

Best Reason Ever to be an Eagles Fan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks ๐Ÿˆ Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾