Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Week 3 and College Picks 🏈

money
Dad always said, “Don’t bet with your heart.” ❤️ Sage advice that just didn’t pay off for me last week.

I had a tough 2-4 run for -$38.15 last week. I capped the week going against the Steelers, who I root for, and watched them bookend a win over Cleveland with defensive touchdowns. Nick Chubbs going down for the Browns didn’t help things.

So, I thought I’d ask my beloved readers a “poll” question. And since we’re in Philly, I’ll couch it in terms of the Birds.

 

If you have the Eagles as a lock to LOSE against the spread, would you bet against them?

 

Get in the comments and give me your thoughts. 🤔 Signing up for Disqus is easy. I’m just looking to have some fun with the blog . . . and that means hearing from you! 💬 Throw some picks out while you’re there, including props. Again, have fun in the comments – no spam, no BS, and don’t rip others. That’s my job!

I already heard from one reader with his picks:

Oregon State – money line

Ole Miss +7.5

Duke -22.5

I’m looking at Duke as well. My picks will be in the comments later.

By the way, if you want an informal e-mail from me when I post on the “Ink,” let me know here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾