Get my motivational e-book,
Reach Past Your Limits

Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Trying a new approach to sports writing. Check out The Bet Life now!

NFL Week 3 and College Picks ๐Ÿˆ

money
Dad always said, “Don’t bet with your heart.” ❤️ Sage advice that just didn’t pay off for me last week.

I had a tough 2-4 run for -$38.15 last week. I capped the week going against the Steelers, who I root for, and watched them bookend a win over Cleveland with defensive touchdowns. Nick Chubbs going down for the Browns didn’t help things.

So, I thought I’d ask my beloved readers a “poll” question. And since we’re in Philly, I’ll couch it in terms of the Birds.

 

If you have the Eagles as a lock to LOSE against the spread, would you bet against them?

 

Get in the comments and give me your thoughts. ๐Ÿค” Signing up for Disqus is easy. I’m just looking to have some fun with the blog . . . and that means hearing from you! ๐Ÿ’ฌ Throw some picks out while you’re there, including props. Again, have fun in the comments – no spam, no BS, and don’t rip others. That’s my job!

I already heard from one reader with his picks:

Oregon State – money line

Ole Miss +7.5

Duke -22.5

I’m looking at Duke as well. My picks will be in the comments later.

By the way, if you want an informal e-mail from me when I post on the “Ink,” let me know here.

Comments

Popular Posts