Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Free Fantasy Football Week 14


          After a couple Top 50 finishes (including Thanksgiving week when I didn’t post my team here) in Al DeMarco’s Draftstreet.com fantasy league, I took a huge step backward last week finishing near the bottom. Here’s my effort for this week:



          QB Matt Moore (MIA-QB) $11,396

          QB Alex Smith (SF-QB) $11,557

          RB Roy Helu (WAS-RB) $14,143

          RB DeMarco Murray (DAL-RB) $11,790

          WR Wes Welker (NE-WR) $14,935

          WR Jordy Nelson (GB-WR) $11,758

          TE Todd Heap (ARI-TE) $4,459

          FLEX Jabar Gaffney (WAS-WR) $7,796

          FLEX Golden Tate (SEA-WR) $4,880

          DST Ravens (BAL-DST) $6,891



          Salary cap = $100,000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾