Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Reviewing Last Week’s Picks 5/12/11

The Celtics series loss to the Heat capped off a miserable three weeks of picks. I took a couple games this week knowing Boston was done after they went down 3-1, and ended the week at 0-3 for -110 points. Picks on the Phillies and the Hawks were both 5-point losses on Tuesday.

No excuses – my picks have been awful in the NBA playoffs, usually a very easy time of year in that league. For 2011, I’ve dropped like a rock to 80-82-2 for -98.42 points after 18-straight losses. I couldn’t have lost that many in a row if I tried to lose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈