Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Rough Streak

I don’t think I’ve ever felt worse about a week of picks. If you follow me on Twitter, you saw the carnage. I finished 4-11-1 for -63.91 points. Worse, I need a minor miracle to avoid 0-3 in long-term picks for -80 points.

I actually started out with my biggest single game win ever in the NBA with the Heat for +22.73 points over the Sixers on Thursday, which basically went to +33.81 points when the Bulls pushed and made a parlay pick with the Heat into a single game pick. I even won a pick on the Lakers over the Hornets for +9.52 and the Celtics on the money line over the Knicks for +7.25 on Friday.

I already knew my two first round parlay picks and championship pick were in major trouble. The Spurs and Magic need two straight wins for the first parlay pick to survive, as well as the championship pick on San Antonio. Portland will need two straight wins to salvage the other parlay pick.

Ten straight losses ended the week, including three horrible parlay picks.

Thursday
NBA Parlay - Heat -5 over Sixers, Bulls -4 over Pacers +9.09 points (Bulls pushed)
NBA - Heat -4.5 over Sixers +22.73 points

Friday
NBA Pick - Lakers -5 over Hornets +9.52 points
NBA Pick - Magic -1.5 over Hawks -5 points
NBA Pick - Celtics +145 over Knicks +7.25 points

Saturday
NBA Pick - Bulls -4.5 over Pacers -10
NBA Pick - Spurs +110 over Grizzlies for -7.50 points

Sunday
NBA Pick - Heat -6, Celtics -4.5, Lakers -5.5, -10 points
NBA Pick - Lakers -5.5 over Hornets for -10 points

Monday
MLB Pick - Phillies w/ Lee -1.5 over Diamondbacks w/ Kennedy -5 points

Tuesday
NBA Pick - Hawks +7 over Magic -10 points
NBA Pick - Pacers +9 over Bulls -10 points
NBA Pick - Hornets +10 over Lakers -10 points
NBA Parlay Pick: Hawks +7, Hornets +10, Pacers +9, -10 points

Wednesday
NBA Pick: Heat -10.5, Thunder -7, parlay -25 points

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾