Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Tough Week of Picks

It was another rough week of picks without a doubt. I went a putrid 3-6 for the win-loss record, but only lost 5.40 points. I couldn’t hit anything in college basketball, going 1-5, only salvaging the points with a winning pick on Syracuse on the money line over Villanova. I actually went 2-1 in the NBA.

The week started off with a split in the NBA last Thursday night with a win on the Mavericks -1.5 over the Suns and a loss with the Spurs +1.5 over the Bulls. I capped off the week last night with a win on the Lakers -2.5 over Portland.

If I had only stayed in the NBA, I might have been ok. But with the All-Star Game last weekend, I turned heavily to college hoops.

After taking a break on Friday night, I lost with Georgetown -8.5 over South Florida on Saturday. Notre Dame +4 also fell well short against West Virginia. On Sunday, Ohio State lost in a pick ‘em game at Purdue.

On Monday, I finally won with a money line pick on Syracuse on the money line at +155 versus Villanova. This was my only 10-point pick of the week, and it was worth 15.50 points. All of the other picks were for 5 points.

Last night Georgetown -6.5 over Cincinnati and Notre Dame -4.5 over Providence both let me down.

Remember, we’re just having fun here. Follow me on Twitter throughout the week for my picks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾