Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Brutal Week of Picks

Sometimes it’s just not your week, and that was certainly true for me in the last 7 days. I went a horrendous 1-7 this week in basketball. The only positive is that they were all 5-point picks, so I “only” dropped 30.45 points.

The week started with a doubleheader loss on Connecticut -2 over St. John’s and the Celtics -2 over Lakers. The stunner of the week was the Sixers beating the Spurs outright; I love the 76ers, but you don’t bet with your heart and the Spurs -3.5 looked easy. The only win came Saturday with Georgetown covering 6 over Marquette. But I gave it right back when the Lakers couldn’t beat the Magic. There was no love on Valentine’s Day when Kansas was favored and got crushed by Kansas State. I finally took a breather after the Sixers couldn’t get it done as underdogs in Memphis and Villanova missed a foul shot to avoid the push against Seton Hall on Wednesday.

At one point during the week I received a tweet from @LoiseBrixner535 reading, “Win 97% Of Your Sports Bets” followed by a link. If you want to get BS like that, follow someone else. Otherwise, follow me on Twitter for picks throughout the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈