Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

AFC, NFC Championship Game Picks: Steelers vs. Jets, Bears vs. Packers

It could be our second-to-last NFL Sunday for quite a while, and it is the last of any football for two weeks. My main concern all week with these picks has been the health of the Steelers offensive line. Honestly, I haven’t heard much talk about it in the media, so I’m hoping there is not much reason for concern.

Here’s my picks for Championship Sunday:

AFC Championship Game:
Green Bay -3.5 over Chicago (100pts. to win 90.91)

AFC Championship Game:
Pittsburgh -4 over the New York Jets (100pts. to win 90.91)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾