Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Holiday Sports Fun

‘Twas a few days before Christmas . . . so I thought I’d post some fun holiday-related material. I’ve been making Wednesday about something a little different from the sports world lately – something I’m looking to make a staple of the blog. I’ll have to come up with a name for it in the new year.

Hump Day Delights, anyone?

Suggestions are welcomed in the comments section. Keep it somewhat clean, and try not to excite Rex Ryan too much.

In the meantime, check out Joe Conklin’s latest parody of “Winter Wonderland” celebrating Sunday’s Miracle at the Meadowlands:



Plus, check out Shaquille O’Neal, or as he called himself, Shaq-a-claus, moonwalking for a good cause:




Finally, see the Lingerie Football League exhibiting their holiday spirit – or lack of it. Ok, it’s a stretch, but who cares? It happened in December at least!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾