Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Playoff Round Picks

Time to lick those wounds Eagles fans. Believe it or not, there is more football left to watch this season. Start the process of getting over the Eagles by checking out each week's lines straight through to the Super Bowl Odds.

Last week was basically a wash with a split. Since Week 10 I'm at 71.17 points from 100, with a win/loss record of 26-29 in the NFL. But I hit the last two Bowl games, so I'm on a bit of a roll.

I know people like to load up on the Super Bowl, but I actually think this is the week to do it. Here's my picks for the playoff round:

Dallas +120 (money line) over Minnesota (50pts./60)
Parlay New Orleans -7 and San Diego -7 (21.17pts/59.52)

The Baltimore / Indianapolis game could go either way. I think Baltimore wins outright and will at least cover the spread, but two consecutive playoff wins on the road is too much for me to pick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈