Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Week 10 Picks

A couple of early games this week, so I'm putting those out there and will organize this post with the rest of my picks tomorrow.

San Francisco -3.5 over da Bears
South Florida +110 (money line) over Rutgers

Friday Update.

I've been thinking of trying something new with my picks, and last night's split has prompted me to test it out at least for a couple weeks starting now. Let's face it, some games are more attractive than others, and I especially put more "weight" on NFL games as opposed to college games.

So, starting with this weekend's games I'm going to attribute point values (wink, wink) to games. Don't worry, I'm not running from my pedestrian record, which stands at a putrid 22-26 for all sports since Week 1 of the 2009 NFL season. But I have hit a few underdogs on the money line, which would can't be reflected in a win-loss tally. Hopefully, the point system will offer a truer sense of how I'm doing. Feel free to play along in the comments section. For purposes of giving the point total a meaning, I'll start with 100 points.

As indicated above, last night I split with San Francisco -3.5 and the terrible South Florida +110 on the money line. As an aside, those were two of the worst football games I've seen in a while. It just goes to show that games in prime time aren't necessarily "prime time" games.

Here are the rest of my Week 10 picks:
Cincinnati -9.5 over WVU (5 points to win 4.76 - based on one source)
Pitt -6.5 over ND (5 points to win 4.76)
San Diego -1.5 over the Eagles (10 points to win 9.52)
Denver -3.5 over Washington (20 points to win 19.05)
New England +125 over Indianapolis (10 points to win 12.5)

And, as Jody McDonald says, you get what you pay for and . . . how much did you pay for these?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾