Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Week 4 NFL Picks

I swore I wouldn’t do this, but I actually got my last pick correct, so I am throwing out a few more after a week off. Besides, I can’t do much worse than the guys getting paid to make picks – something I will never understand. Just remember, you get what you pay for (well, maybe not) and these are free:

Giants -9 over KC

Broncos +125 (money line) over Dallas

Ravens +110 (money line) over New England

Saints -7 over the Jets

Chargers +6.5 over Pittsburgh

Bills -1 over Miami

Bengals -6 over Cleveland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾