Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NCAA Tourney Picks

At the risk of looking more than a tad foolish, I will attempt to link to my bracket sometime after tip-off. (So far, I am unable to do it. UPDATE: CBS Sports Line, which hosted my brother’s pool, does not make this possible; I ended up spelling out my picks below.) Here are the highlights (or eventual low-lights):

I got Louisville beating Pittsburgh in the Final, with Memphis and North Carolina rounding out the Final Four.

First Round upsets (by seed): Ohio State, Southern Cal, Northern Iowa, Maryland, Tennessee, and Western Kentucky.

My personal biggest surprise: I have Villanova winning just one game. I am a fan, but I just don’t quite believe in this team.

Other second round upsets: Marquette, Florida State, and Gonzaga.

Into the Elite 8: Kansas is the only upset I have based on my bracket at that point. UConn, Duke, and Oklahoma, are my other teams not mentioned in the Final Four above.

Two prop bets I found (for entertainment only) that I liked a lot: Louisville at 5-1 to win it all, and “no” on will a 14, 15, or 16 seed win a game with only -105 “juice.” Only Syracuse scares me a little in that one.

Comments

Jay Floyd said…
I think it's going to be a Louiseville/Pitt final.

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾