Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NBA Finals Pick

After going 11-3 on NBA playoff series (minus my Spurs/Pistons Finals prediction), an above .500 mark in the NFL, and an average NCAA tournament (if I figure it out, I’ll post my record), I’m making the NBA Finals the end of my inaugural prognosticating year online. I think I’ve learned some things, and look forward to a much better year with the start of football in the fall.

For now, it’s June, so the last chance for true sports excitement for at least two months is upon us. By this time of year, few in Philly still care about the NBA, and if anyone can tell me what’s happening in the Stanley Cup Finals, well, God bless.

I expect a good series between the Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals. If ABC could spare us shot after shot of Mark Cuban trying to be one of the guys . . . and Bill Walton . . . it may even be fun to watch. Games may even be over by midnight on the east coast. (Anyone else see David Stern tell Michael Barkann on Daily News Live how late starts were only fair to fans in the west? Funny how 9 PM starts in Phoenix were ok when there was no game in the east.)

I’m taking Miami to defeat Dallas for the championship. Miami will be able to keep up with the Mavs when they run, and when things slow down the Mavs have no answer for Shaquille O’Neal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾