Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Men’s College Basketball Pick for Wednesday 3/6/24

I was told how boring it was to pick Connecticut to repeat as the Men’s College Basketball NCAA Tournament Champion. Well, this pick might be just as dull to some.

basketballTonight, I’m taking UConn -5 at Marquette for $10 to win $9.10.

I laid off Creighton against Marquette on Saturday because a commenter said the Golden Eagles were a sleeper in the Big East. The Bluejays won by 14, but Marquette was missing “star guard” Tyler Kolek. It appears that he’s still out tonight. Meanwhile, the Huskies crushed Seton Hall by 30 points on Sunday. I passed on giving 15 points, but I’ll give 5 points on a smaller play tonight on the road. I’m slightly concerned about a letdown after Connecticut players cut down the nets after the victory gave them the regular season Big East title, but I’m hoping they’ve had enough time to move on from that celebration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾