Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

College Basketball Picks for Saturday 3/9/24

I like a few games today, so I’ll get right to it.

basketball

Creighton -1.5 over Villanova for $5 to win $4.55. I don’t quite get this spread. The Wildcats are playing better and they’re at home, but I just don’t think they are as good as the Bluejays.

Connecticut -9.5 at Providence for $5 to win $4.65. I know Joe Lunardi took the Friars, but UConn is rolling.

Duke -5.5 over North Carolina for $5 to win $4.65. I don’t love going over 5, but I went with the Blue Devils at home.

In case I’m a genius today, I parlayed all three games for $5 to win $30.57.

At $5 a pick, obviously, I don’t love any of these games. They all have a flaw, but I think they’re solid. As always, get in the comments with your picks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾