Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

College Basketball Picks 3/14/24

Conference tournaments are in full-swing, and I’m going to try a strategy that has paid off in the past – parlaying heavy favorites on the money line. The spreads can get a little crazy in these games, and parity makes the strategy a bit riskier these days, so I don’t go as heavy as I used to with it. Today, I’m going with: 

Basketball
Duke -715 over NC State

North Carolina -590 over Florida State

UConn -2000 over Xavier

Arizona -455 over USC

Creighton -345 over Providence

Marquette -205 over Villanova 

I’m not even going to use the word “parlay” because there’s apparently a law against me winning one. I bet $20 to win $65.68.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾