Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

College Basketball Pick for Saturday and NCAA Tournament Champion

basketball
“March Madness” is right around the corner and I’m diving in with two picks today. The University of Connecticut has been dominating all season, and I expect them to bounce back big time today after a loss to Creighton earlier in the week. Unfortunately, Villanova is in the way, but you don’t bet with your heart. I don’t like giving 12 points in basketball, but I think this gets ugly. I’m taking Connecticut -12 (-107) versus the Wildcats for $20 to win $18.80.

I’m also taking the Huskies to win the Men’s NCAA Tournament at +500. I was shocked this number was so high, and I think it will drop. So, I grabbed it early. I took Connecticut +500 to win the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship for $100 to win $500.

These are both “gut feels” and a bit aggressive for my bank roll, but I did pretty well with the college football and NFL playoffs. So, I’m taking a shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾