Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Week 15 NFL Picks

football
An 0-2 week for -$30 brought the winning streak to an end. I’m still annoyed I didn’t jump on Dallas solo after Baltimore didn’t cover, killing the first parlay. The “same game parlay” was a shot in the dark, which was looking ok when CeeDee Lamb scored for the Cowboys. Who knew the Eagles offense would completely disappear?

Here’s what I’m looking at this week:

Chiefs -8.5 at the Patriots

Dolphins -9 versus the Jets

Cowboys +2.5 at the Bills

49ers -12 at the Cardinals

Eagles -3 at the Seahawks

There are some obvious teaser possibilities on the list, I would think. Let me know your thoughts, and I’ll have my picks in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾