Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Week 16 Picks

Football
The Eagles absolute choke against Seattle cost me a winning week as I finished 1-2 for -$28.38. I know no one wants to hear a losing gambler grouse, but letting a Drew Lock drive his then 6-7 team down the field with less than 2 minutes left in the game for the go-ahead touchdown is pathetic. Then we (at least, I) find out Nick Sirianni changed defensive coordinators mid-week on a 10-3 team. And, oh, by the way, throwing a deep pass that gets intercepted when you’re 15 to 20 yards from field goal range to tie it up with about 15 seconds left was a nice cap to the game.

Keep lovin’ on Nicky, Philly.

The Eagles are 13.5-point favorites against the Giants on Christmas day. The Eagles shouldn’t be 13.5-point favorites against Santa and his elves right now.

So far, I like Miami -1.5 over Dallas, another fraud team on the road, and the 49ers -5.5 over the Ravens. Teaser possibilities with the Chiefs -10 over the Raiders, Bills -12.5 at the Chargers, and . . . a third team. Maybe Denver -7 over the Patriots? The Packers -4 at the Panthers?

Help me out in the comments!

Merry Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾