Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Week 14 Picks

football
The winning streak ran to four weeks into December with a 1-1 record for +$45. If the 49ers and the Eagles played more often, I might be a rich man. Then again, if I stayed away from college football the last couple weeks, I’d at least be in the black this season. It’s all NFL this week, so maybe that will happen this week. I choked not grabbing Washington over Oregon last Friday, but I still feel good about my Michigan pick to win the NCAAF Championship.

I can’t say I love anything this week. San Francisco has gone up to -12.5 on Sugar House as I write on Friday evening on Sugar House. The Ravens at -7.5 and Cowboys -3.5 both have “hooks,” and Detroit (-3 at -117) has heavy juice having dropped .5 point from earlier. So, I’ll be waiting to see what happens with those lines. Teaser time? A parlay I finally frikkin’ win? See you in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾