Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Week 13, College Football Conference Championships Picks

footballWhen we flipped the calendar to November, I was hoping to flip my luck. It took a minute, but I’m entering December with three straight winning weeks, including a 2-2 Thanksgiving weekend for +$48.71. I mentioned earlier this season that it’s about the money total, not the win-loss record. In the last three weeks I’m only 5-4 on picks, but I’m up $154.21, chopping down my early season losses. Since the reboot of the “Ink” in September, my record is 24-38-2 for -$108.14.

I’m excited to be kicking off December with a new Blogger template that looks great and should vastly improve the experience on this blog for mobile users! You know, just about everyone these days. You might even notice my book, Reach Past Your Limits, is being advertised at the top of the site . . . something I thought was visible on the template for the last three months. Duh! I’m still tinkering with the template but let me know what you think of the new look!

I will have my official picks in the comments section, which could be quite interesting for other reasons this week. I’m leaning toward Washington plus the points over Oregon. And, I really don’t want to be an Eagles hater, but I don’t understand how they’re winning lately and the 49ers -3 might be a play.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾