Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Week 9, College Football Picks

I can only hope a flip of the calendar can flip my luck. October was horrible, capped with a 0-4 for -$61.60. I’m down -$200 for the season – technically $199.85 – at 18-30-2. I’ve made 8 bets that I didn’t post and ended up with a 15-cent difference. I don’t know what that says, but I’m pretty sure it’s not good.

football

Obviously, I’m no expert on gambling. Let’s beat the books together . . . or have some fun trying.

Here are my thoughts on the weekend so far:

Dallas +3 (-110) @ Eagles – I’m just going on a gut feeling here. The Cowboys seem like they might be getting hot, I heard Jalen Hurts is a little banged up, and the Eagles are going into their bye maybe looking for a break.

Notre Dame -3 (-108) @ Clemson – This just seems low.

Michigan +215 to win the NCAAF title – I have to reload anyway, so I might throw something on the Wolverines winning the title. My biggest fear is FSU takes it from them (and injury).

Fade me if you must, but put it in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾