Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈

money
Now it’s Friday the 13th? Great. After going 1-3 last week for -$32, I definitely need to do my picks on the day set aside for bad luck.

And, where are my commenters – no picks for two weeks? I’m not looking to suck all alone!

So far, I don’t love or even like any games this week. We’re in the middle of October and I’m seeing spreads of 40+ points in college football. Penn State is playing UMass. Why? They’ve already played Delaware and Northwestern. How many warm-ups did they schedule? Georgia plays Vanderbilt at -31.5, and Michigan has Indiana at -33 (which I might actually take). These numbers are per ESPN’s college football scoreboard on Friday around noon.

I have to dig in and read about these games, but here’s what I’m looking at:

Eagles -7 @ Jets – I like the Birds to win, but it’s their second straight road game and a non-conference game. Questionable on the spread.

Saints -1.5 @ Houston

Cowboys -2 @ Chargers

 

Oregon +3 @ Washington

FSU -18.5 vs. Syracuse

Louisville -7.5 @ Pittsburgh (Gotta be some significant injuries for Louisville, no?)

UNC -3 vs. Miami

 

I’ll also think about Duke -3 vs. NC State, knowing their QB got hurt, and the USC at ND (-3) game.

All numbers per ESPN scoreboards. 

My picks will be in the comments. Add your picks and props!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾