Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Week 7, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈

My picks have been pretty bad lately. I went 1-4-1 for -$36 last week, losing for a third straight week. By the way, is it just me or is there some seriously bad football being played?

money
I tossed out the following parlay earlier in the week to my nephew and brother:

USC -6.5 (-118) vs. Utah

Miami (FL) +120 (money line) vs. Clemson

Michigan -24.5 (-104) @ Michigan State

North Carolina -24 (-109) vs. Virginia

Penn State +160 (money line) @ Ohio State

Odds were +3903

They shot down USC pretty quick. But Utah’s been up and down all year and has had a lot of injuries. I’ll be looking at all of these games individually.

In the NFL, three games interest me:

Dolphins +120 (money line) @ Eagles

Chiefs -5.5 (-109) vs. Chargers

49ers -7 (-104) @ Vikings

My nephew sent me a prop:

Tyreek Hill 100+ yards receiving (-108)

His thought is that Hill will be covered by Josh Jobe (leaving out the smartass middle name that was offered up). I kind of like it.

Can you do better? (I sure hope so.) 

You know what I’m going to say . . . get in the comments! Add your picks, props, and parlays. Let’s beat the books together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾