Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Early Eagles Week-by-Week Predictions


          After hearing the ridiculous homerism from Tony Bruno this afternoon in going through the Eagles schedule and predicting an impossible 13-3 record, I decided to go through it myself. These obviously are not “picks,” and essentially mean nothing, but I had to throw my two cents out there. Here’s my guess at how the Eagles might do this season:



1 Sun, Sep 9 @ Cleveland 1:00 PM FOX – Win, though the Eagles are notorious for losing the opener.

2 Sun, Sep 16 vs Baltimore 1:00 PM CBS – Loss, Baltimore’s just better, and if they win the opener they certainly won’t win the home opener.

3 Sun, Sep 23 @ Arizona 4:05 PM FOX – Win, I could actually see a loss here. West coast trips are tough.

4 Sun, Sep 30 vs New York Giants 8:20 PM NBC, Win, this is probably optimistic.

5 Sun, Oct 7 @ Pittsburgh 1:00 PM FOX, Loss, predicting a win here is simply being a fan. Yes, I’ve donned the black and gold as a fan, but there’s no way to predict an Eagles win in Pittsburgh as of April.

6 Sun, Oct 14 vs Detroit 1:00 PM FOX, Loss,  Lions are improving, and Reid is terrible before the break.

7 BYE WEEK

8 Sun, Oct 28 vs Atlanta 1:00 PM FOX, Win, Falcons aren’t good on the road.

9 Mon, Nov 5 @ New Orleans 8:30 PM, Loss, I don’t care who the coach is as long as Drew Brees is playing.

10 Sun, Nov 11 vs Dallas 4:15 PM FOX, Win, Romo sucks.

11 Sun, Nov 18 @ Washington 1:00 PM FOX, Loss, Eagles always lose a game they should win.

12 Mon, Nov 26 vs Carolina 8:30 PM, Loss, Gut feeling on Cam Newton.

13 Sun, Dec 2 @ Dallas 8:20 PM NBC, Loss, can’t predict a sweep of Dallas.

14 Sun, Dec 9 @ Tampa Bay 1:00 PM FOX, Win, Bucs are awful.

15 Thu, Dec 13 vs Cincinnati 8:20 PM NFL, Win, iffy, but I’ll give it to the Eagles.

16 Sun, Dec 23 vs Washington 1:00 PM FOX, Win, but I could see RGIII being ready and pulling the upset.

17 Sun, Dec 30 @ New York Giants 1:00 PM FOX, Loss, unless the game is meaningless for the Giants.



          That leaves the Eagles at 8-8, and this is my optimistic view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈