Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Free Fantasy Football Week 9


          The Rob Q. Ink fantasy football team had its best finish yet in the weekly free league I’ve been doing most of the season at Draftstreet.com. With some brotherly assistance, we cracked the top 100 with 126.08 points finishing 95th of 322 – our best placement yet. The winner finished with 167.28 points.

          I don’t really feel like I’m way off base with my selections. Certainly, “loading up” at quarterback and trying to fill out the rest of the roster with the remaining cap space wasn’t working. Last week I let my brother do the roster, and his balanced approach was more productive. I’ve set the roster below trying to find a middle ground. He will be taking a look before kickoff on Sunday to make whatever adjustments he deems necessary.




QB Ben Roethlisberger (PIT-QB) $14,594



QB Alex Smith (SF-QB) $10,667

RB Frank Gore (SF-RB) $14,777

RB Michael Bush (OAK-RB) $8,268

WR Jeremy Maclin (PHI-WR) $12,305

WR Greg Jennings (GB-WR) $13,711

TE Brent Celek (PHI-TE) $6,398

FLEX BenJarvus Green-Ellis (NE-RB) $8,284

FLEX Heath Miller (PIT-TE) $5,592

DST Steelers (PIT-DST) $5,022


Salary Cap = $100,000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈