Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Free Fantasy Football Week 8



          I had my worst week yet in fantasy football, but the great thing about the league I’m doing is that it’s week-to-week . . . and free. If I finish in the top 7 just once, I’m up for the year. I definitely recommend checking out Draftstreet.com.

          I’ve recruited some assistance this week, so here’s my team:

QB Matt Hasselbeck (TEN-QB) $12,308
QB Andy Dalton (CIN-QB) $11,689

RB Pierre Thomas (NO-RB) $6,995

RB Ryan Mathews (SD-RB) $12,225

WR A.J. Green (CIN-WR) $11,975

WR Calvin Johnson (DET-WR) $17,707

TE Fred Davis (WAS-TE) $9,021

FLEX Jason Avant (PHI-WR) $5,500

FLEX Jackie Battle (KC-RB) $6,730

DST Giants (NYG-DST) $5,053

Cap = $100,000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾