Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Free Fantasy Football Week 7

          I warned readers that I was just getting back into fantasy football, and last week’s results certainly showed it. I finished 222nd out of 254 in the free league I started doing three weeks ago at Draftstreet.com. It was my worst finish since I started. I only put up 86.94 points compared to the winner who scored 160.64.
          My basic thought for the week was to load up at quarterback and take shots at running back. I was counting on a shoot out in the Patriots-Dallas game, and I went with Tom Brady and Tony Romo. That just never happened. Then my backs were non-existent; I took a flyer on Ronnie Brown not knowing how far he was in the Eagles’ doghouse, and Tim Hightower never even played despite practicing Friday.
          Here’s my roster for the week barring last-minute changes:

<blockquote>QB Aaron Rodgers (GB-QB) $21,151
QB Philip Rivers (SD-QB) $13,979
RB Ray Rice (BAL-RB) $18,876
RB Marshawn Lynch (SEA-RB) $9,427
WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (OAK-WR) $7,127
WR Jordy Nelson (GB-WR) $10,640
TE Heath Miller (PIT-TE) $5,010
FLEX Jeremy Shockey (CAR-TE) $4,375
FLEX Ryan Grant (GB-RB) $4,374
DST Packers (GB-DST) $4,699



Cap = $100,000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾