Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Free Fantasy Football Week 6


          My normal Friday post seems to attract the least attention and, ironically, takes the most effort. So, it’s time to try something new.

          I played fantasy football for about 8 years beginning in the late ‘90s. I usually finished in the money – admittedly because my brother and I constantly met in the semifinals, and always agreed to split second place – and won the last league I ever played in. I was driven away from the game by the petty guys who get their jollies being the commissioner and cheating their rear-end off or enforcing rules only they knew about.

          In the last couple of weeks I’ve been dipping my toe back into the fantasy football waters with a free weekly league at Draftstreet.com. I’ve also been getting my ass kicked. So, don’t consider this fantasy football advice. In fact, feel free to offer me some. I have until Sunday’s kickoff to tinker with the lineup.

          It’s a salary cap league and you change your roster each week. In fact, it’s basically a whole new league every week. Here’s my effort for the weekend:



QB Tom Brady (NE-QB) $18,699
         QB Tony Romo (DAL-QB) $15,430
RB Tim Hightower (WAS-RB) $7,409

RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis (NE-RB) $8,866 (may change due to injury)

WR DeSean Jackson (PHI-WR) $11,399

WR Wes Welker (NE-WR) $17,010

TE Jason Witten (DAL-TE) $11,381

FLEX Ricky Williams (BAL-RB) $2,980

FLEX Ronnie Brown (PHI-RB) $3,215

DST Giants (NYG-DST) $3,411


Cap = $100,000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾