Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

2011 ALCS, NLCS Pick



          I’m writing around midnight because I won’t have time later today. The Phillies loss gave me a split in the first round of the MLB playoffs at 2-2 for +3 points. I won the series pick on Detroit, and lost the parlay pick on Texas, Milwaukee, and Philadelphia. As noted on Thursday, I split the first two games of the Phillies-Cardinals series to break even.

          In the American League Championship Series, I’m once again going to flop on my original thought and picking Detroit +110 over Texas for 10 points to win 11.

          I will update this post when possible with the National League Championship Series pick. Odds aren’t available yet.

          UPDATE: I am picking both underdogs in these two series. In the NLCS, I’m going with St. Louis +120 over Milwaukee for 10 points to win 12.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾