Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Solid Weeks of Picks

Another solid week of picks has me rolling into the heart of March Madness on a nice streak. I went 11-3 for the week with +39.30 points.

In college basketball I had a nice 5-2 record for +12.29 points. I started slow with a Thursday loss on St. Johns -3 over Seton Hall for -5 points. I rebounded on Saturday with Kansas -3 over Missouri and Louisville +3.5 over WVU, both for +4.55 points. Villanova couldn’t hold on for the +9 cover over Pittsburgh for -10 points, but I got 9.09 back with North Carolina -1 over Duke.

So far the Big East Tournament has been good to me. On Wednesday, I took Connecticut -3 over Georgetown and Cincinnati -10.5 over South Florida, each for +4.55 points.

In the professional ranks, I had a strong win/loss record at 6-1 for a nice +27.01 points. On Friday, I went 3-0 with the Bulls +1.5 over Magic, Spurs -2 over Heat, and the Suns -2.5 over Bucks, all for +4.76 points. On Sunday I won another pick with the Bulls +5 over the Heat for +4.55 points, but gave back 10 points with the Spurs -3 getting shellacked by the Lakers. But on Tuesday night I finished the NBA week strong with two 10-point picks on the Sixers +1 over Pacers and the Lakers -5 over Hawks, each for +9.09 points.

It’s going to be a busy couple of weeks. Follow me on Twitter for my picks – I already have a few posted today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾