Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Wild Card Weekend NFL Playoff Picks

After some mediocre weeks in the NFL and a college bowl season with a 5-5 record but two big Ws to finish with +35.46 points in bowls, I took stock. Since Week 10 I'm at 72.60 points from 100, with a win/loss record of 25-28 in the NFL and 9-16 in college.

Just remember, Hammerin' Hank on ESPN hovered around .500 all season.

It's playoff time, and I'm taking the two late games each day:

Dallas -4 over the Eagles (30/28.57): I hate picking this way, but I just don't see Donovan McNabb going to Big "D" and winning a game six days after getting shutout.

Green Bay 0 over Arizona (30/28.57): The "experts" say that the Packers defense has been incredible since it got healthy and Aaron Rodgers is rolling.

I also like the Patriots -3 and the Bengals -2.5 but not enough to pick them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾