Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Brutal Week 1 Picks / Preview of College, NFL Week 2 Picks


          At 0-6 for -65 points, I couldn’t have started the season off much worse last weekend. Here’s the carnage:

          NFL Pick: Saints -7.5 over the Redskins for -15pts

          NFL Pick: Packers -5 over the 49ers for -10pts

          NFL Pick: Eagles -9.5 over the Browns for -10pts

          College Football Pick: Virginia -10 over PSU for -10pts

          College Football Pick: ND -14 over Purdue for -10pts

          College Football Pick: Virginia -10 over PSU for -10pts

          Obviously, I’m not changing my picks after the fact – not the I was out to prove that. And, yes, I’m 0-7 for -80 counting the NFL opener a week ago Wednesday, but that was in the previous Thursday to Wednesday “week.”

          So far, I’m looking at a couple underdogs in the NFL and double-digit favorite in college football. Check the blog this weekend for my brilliant picks in Week 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈