The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.

Friday, September 14, 2012

NFL Week 2 Survivor and Fantasy Picks

          I was at least in the top half of the Peter King fantasy football challenge last week, and I beat King for the week (by less than a point). My Survivor / Eliminator pick of Houston was the only thing I got right last week.

          I’m going with the crowd again this week taking the Patriots in the Survivor pool. The Ink is at on if you want to compete against me.

          Below is my fantasy roster under “robqink” for the week. I will update with any changes before 1 PM Sunday – hopefully, I don’t have anybody that’s been cut this week. Many thanks to one of my regular Facebook commenters for the assist last week. Here’s my squad:

          QB Peyton Manning $8,300

          RB Adrian Peterson $8,700

          RB Ahmad Bradshaw $7,000

          WR Julio Jones $7,600

          WR Brandon Stokley $4,500

          WR Deion Branch $4,500

          TE Rob Gronkowski $7,500

          K David Akers $5,500

          D Pittsburgh Steelers $5,300


          Salary cap $60,000

No comments: