Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Week 2 Survivor and Fantasy Picks


          I was at least in the top half of the Peter King fantasy football challenge last week, and I beat King for the week (by less than a point). My Survivor / Eliminator pick of Houston was the only thing I got right last week.

          I’m going with the crowd again this week taking the Patriots in the Survivor pool. The Ink is at http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/RobQInk.blogspot.com on espn.com if you want to compete against me.

          Below is my fantasy roster under “robqink” for the week. I will update with any changes before 1 PM Sunday – hopefully, I don’t have anybody that’s been cut this week. Many thanks to one of my regular Facebook commenters for the assist last week. Here’s my squad:

          QB Peyton Manning $8,300

          RB Adrian Peterson $8,700

          RB Ahmad Bradshaw $7,000

          WR Julio Jones $7,600

          WR Brandon Stokley $4,500

          WR Deion Branch $4,500

          TE Rob Gronkowski $7,500

          K David Akers $5,500

          D Pittsburgh Steelers $5,300

         

          Salary cap $60,000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈