The Birth of Super Crip is now available!
Click here to get it in paperback or on Kindle.


I’ve been blogging about sports and more again at http://robjquinn.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Contact Us


Due to changes to the Blogger Profile, there is no longer an e-mail link available to readers. At the risk of inviting spam, I am listing an address I created through Verizon on 6/5/12 here. Readers can e-mail robqink @ the service just mentioned with a .net extension. I’m not spelling it out nor providing a link in what is likely a feeble attempt to avoid automatic searches picking it up for spammers. Please note that a response, if needed, will come from a different address. If you cannot figure out the address for any reason, please feel free to contact me via the Facebook or Twitter accounts for either page of this blog. See links to those pages above on the corresponding page template. If you are not a member of either service, feel free to leave a comment on this post and I should receive your message via e-mail.  If you want a response, please include your e-mail address. Comments are moderated, and messages including e-mail addresses will not be posted, but I will respond if appropriate. Unfortunately, due to spammers, these are the best options I can offer. Please note: Because comments are moderated via e-mail, spam messages are deleted very quickly.


(This post was back dated to stay out of the flow of regular posts.)

No comments: