I’m Not Here to Inspire You: Essays on disability from a regular guy living with cerebral palsy by Rob J. Quinn is now available at iUniverse.com!



Where to purchase I’m Not Here to Inspire You:

iUniverse.com
(Paperback or e-book)

Amazon

Kindle

Barnes&Noble

Nook


See http://robjquinn.blogspot.com for more information.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

See ya...


          When the first start of an Eagles rookie quarterback barely garners a glance – though it apparently didn’t deserve much more – I’m not much of a Philly sports blogger. (You really were warned about the Eagles.) I’m not sure how or if this space will be used in the future, but I’m just not that interested in trying to put out a sports blog at this point. The reasons haven’t changed much since last time I took an extended break, besides my detachment from the Birds. Hits are weak, advertising disappeared, and there’s got to be a better way to use my time. Page 2 will continue, and I’ll probably pop up on Facebook and Twitter occasionally.

          Thanks for reading, commenting, and even telling me when I was wrong (in your opinion).

No comments: