Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Week 3 NFL Fantasy Football


          A couple injuries and Peyton Manning’s weak performance had me toward the bottom of Peter King’s fantasy football challenge last week. I hope for a bounce back week in all of my football prognostication efforts in Week 3 of the NFL. By the way, I may have mentioned posting my fantasy team early if I have a player in the Thursday night game. For the record, those players don’t seem to be available to draft in this contest as the website says the contest hasn’t started yet as of this morning.

          Here’s my squad for the week:

          QB Robert Griffin III $8,500

          RB Ray Rice $9,100

          RB Isaac Redman $5,500

          WR Antonio Brown $6,000

          WR Roddy White $7,500

          WR Wes Welker $6,700

          TE Brent Celek $5,700

          K David Akers $5,400

          D Chicago Bears $5,400

 

          Salary Cap $60,000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾