Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

NFL Week 1 / College Picks Preview; Survivor Pick; Review of Last Week’s Picks


          Sometimes the best picks are the ones you don’t make – but sometimes they’re the worst. That was the case for me this past week when I left Alabama -13.5 over Michigan alone. I capped off the week (even though the game was considered Week 1 of the NFL) with a loss on the Giants -4 over the Cowboys for -15 points.

          So far not a whole lot is jumping out at me for the weekend. I actually like the Eagles a little bit but the number is climbing a little.

          The one pick I will make right now is the Houston Texans over the Miami Dolphins as a survivor pool / eliminator challenge pick. I’m absolutely going with the crowd on this one. Houston is a very popular pick, favored by 13, and has an over/under number for wins this season of 10. I mention that as a barometer, I am hoping anyway, of how good they are entering the season. Currently, I’m on ESPN with aprofile for the Ink and, because it’s a Philly sports blog, I joined the group Fans of the Philadelphia Eagles. You’re warned – I’ve only made it out of September once in this type of pool.

          More season predictions are coming later today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈