Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

A Winning Week of Picks


I finally had a decent week of picks, going 6-3 for +26.19 points. The winning week puts me in the black for the season in both college and NFL football. I’m now at 4-3 for +11.73 points in the NFL and 4-4 for +6.03 points. The NBA playoffs and Finals are still weighing down the point total for the year, which is -300.50. I’m at +161.76 without the disastrous spring.



On Thursday night LSU -3.5 over Mississippi State for +9.09 points got things off to a good start. Then Penn State couldn’t cover a -7 spread against Temple and Auburn +3.5 was blown out by Clemson. Later in the day Notre Dame -5 was good for +9.09 and Oklahoma -3 over FSU capped things off for +8.33 points.



Sunday started with a split as the Ravens -6 lost outright to the Titans for -10 points and the Saints -5.5 over Chicago was a winner for +9.09 points. I capped off the week with two straight wins as the Patriots covered -6.5 over the Chargers for +9.09 points and the Falcons +115 on the money line came through against the Eagles with a little luck for +11.50 points.



As I’ve said before, if I pick an underdog to win outright, I actually pick it that way. I don’t scream about the team winning “outright” and claim a win if they merely cover.



I don’t have a feel for tonight’s college game, so see Facebook and Twitter for all of my picks this weekend. At least by next weekend I might put baseball back in the mix as the playoffs finally get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾