Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Winning Week Despite Slim Pickings

It was short but sweet for picks this week. With the NBA playoff positioning all but settled, I ended up leaving hoops alone. It’s just too hard to figure out who might play hard and who might not in the last week of the season. The playoffs start Saturday, and they will be the primary focus for a while.

Not much caught my attention in baseball, either. But I still managed a 3-1 week for +13.04 points. It was actually my best point total in four weeks.

The Boston Red Sox lead the way, making picks on the series with the Yankees and the opening game of the series winners. Here’s all of the picks for the week:

Thursday
MLB Pick: Phillies w/ Halladay -1.5 over Mets w/ Niese +5.25 points

Friday
MLB Pick: RedSox w/ Lackey -135 over Yankees w/ Hughes +3.70 points

Friday through Sunday
MLB Series Pick: RedSox -110 over Yankees +9.09 points

Tuesday
MLB Pick: Phillies w/ Blanton -1.5 over Washington w/ Hernandez -5 points

Follow me on Twitter to get my picks during the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾